10:47 AM

(1) Comments

Riya Sen Lesbian crush!

Riya Joshi

,

teenagers to fall in love with their school teachers and tinsel-town siren Riya Sen is no exception. The only difference was, Riya fell for a lady rather than a hunk while ......

It's not new for teenagers to fall in love with their school teachers and tinsel-town siren Riya Sen is no exception. The only difference was, Riya fell for a lady rather than a hunk while in school.

As she candidly puts in her own words: "In teenage, every girl dreams of having an affair with a hot and handsome guy. But in my case, it was rather strange that I had a huge crush on one of my lady school teacher who was drop-dead gorgeous. I loved the way she dressed and also her mannerism, style, and the way she carried herself left a great impression on me."

"Her way of speaking was another turn on for me. All these factors made me go ga ga over her. Asked if she ever experienced crush again for a woman, she quips: "No, not at all. That was the last time I fell for a gal. Now only hunks attract me.

The glam doll also admits that she was quite experimental in childhood and loved to do all creative stuffs including painting. Could that be the reason behind her experimental crush on a lady? ummmm
1 Response to "Riya Sen Lesbian crush!"
Anonymous said :
December 18, 2007 at 11:25:00 PM GMT+5:30
This is true that Riya likes lesbian. Now I am quite sure she is still in touch with girls for some wild fantasy. Me as a girl feels Riya is with me in my bed. and I feels excited. I really mad for her. His nice boobs, thigs, cleavage rellly attracts me.

Make New Friends

MyHungama.com
Your Ad Here