2:37 AM

(0) Comments

Boys will be Boys

Riya Joshi

> A new lady teacher came to teach 8th standard
> students. As it was the first day, she gave her intro,
> and asked all the students to introduce themselves
> with name and hobby.
> She said, "Let's start with the boys first."
>
>
> Boys start giving their intro...
>
>
> First boy: "My name is John, and my hobby is to see
> bubble in the bathtub."
>
>
> Teacher was confused to listen but said, "Interesting.
> Well, Ok. In fact we
> must be honest in telling the hobby. And after all
> there is essentially a
> child in each of us. So it's ok John. Yes next."
>
>
> Second boy: "Myself Peter and my hobby is to see
> bubble in the bathtub."
>
>
> Teacher now got surprised and said, "Good. I like the
> spirit of supporting
> a friend. Ok next."
>
>
> Third boy: "I'm Smith and my hobby is to see bubble in
> the bathtub."
>
>
> Teacher: "Guys are you joking or what? Please be
> sincere. Ok next."
>
>
> This continues, and the last boy stands up "I'm Har! ry
> and my hobby is to see bubble in the bathtub."
>
>
> Exhausted, the teacher said, "I don't think I will be
> able to teach
> un-grown boys for long. Anyway, now the girls please."
>
>
>
>
> First girl: "I'm Julie and my hobby is to see birds."
>
>
>
>
>
> Teacher: "Good. At last I got something different. Ok
> next."
>
>
>
>
>
> Second girl: "I'm Ruby and I like to collect
> perfumes."
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Teacher "Now it's like educated grown up girls. Ok
> next. You sweet girl;
> Yes you..."
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Most beautiful girl of the class: "Mam, my name is
> Bubble, and my hobby is
> to take bath three times a day."
0 Responses to "Boys will be Boys"

Make New Friends

MyHungama.com
Your Ad Here